PROFESSIONAL SERVICES MARKETING
HOW THE BEST FIRMS BUILD PREMIER BRANDS, THRIVING LEAD GENERATION ENGINES, AND CULTURES OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUCCESS
You have a great team, you meet client expectations, and you enjoy clients that often come back again or refer you to others who need you. But firms that look to grow and want quality, steady, and profitable work realize that that they need smart, effective marketing and a culture that embraces business development.
Field tested and data-driven, Professional Services Marketing offers firms of any size a proven approach to marketing and client development. This Second Edition, covers five key areas that are critical for firms that want to grow and become more profitable:
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Establishing a brand as a market leader
- Implementing a proven marketing communications program
- Executing lead generation
- Building a business development culture
Packed with real-world case studies that help anyone understand what works today as well as stories told by those in the industry who understand the challenges of marketing professional services, this book features:
- New chapters on social media and online marketing, and new case studies and interviews
- Data that looks at everything from ways buyers search for services firms to the likelihood of buyers to switch providers
- The importance of a marketing plan—and how you can create one in a firm without a business plan
This is a foundational book that offers firms a proven way to market their services, develop clients, and attract new customers—and grow!
Date Published: 2013