Winning With Millennials
Are you dealing with the challenges of integrating new and young talent into your architecture and engineering firm? Are you faced with the difficult task of co-managing Millennials and Baby Boomers...getting them to not only “play nice” but to deliver winning projects and deliver lasting success?
Winning with Millennials is a groundbreaking demographic expose of how to effectively integrate younger professionals into your A/E firm, not only with ease, but with resounding success!
Just some of the critical points that Griffin uncovers and explores inside include:
- Technology and its role in the Millennial mindset...94% of millennials own a cell phone and a resounding 74% communicate through text messaging!
- A Millennial’s view on performance individual and firm-wide performance, and how they quantify results.
- The “education factor” and how to make it work to your advantage.
- Maximizing your “mentoring return on investment”.
- What successful firms are doing right now with new hires and technology.
Not only does Griffin explain the psychological hardwiring of today’s younger generations, but he also outlines approaches to leadership that will benefit your architecture and engineering firm as a whole, regardless of the generations behind it!
Stop spinning your wheels trying to lead and inspire. Winning with Millennials will give you a crystal clear understanding of how to cultivate an atmosphere that delivers results. Know when and where to mentor versus take a “back seat” approach...and much more.
Do not let the future of your company hang in the balance due to an inability to positively integrate the next generation!
Learn how to motivate the millennials in your A/E firm..and reap the rewards.
Publisher: PSMJ Resources, Inc.
Date Published: 2009
Number of Pages: 257 pages
Availability: In Stock
Format: PDF only (Hardcopy currently sold-out)