Participant Discount - 2020 A/E Management Compensation Benchmark Survey Report
PSMJ’s 2020 A/E Management Compensation Benchmark Survey Report
PSMJ’s A/E Management Compensation Benchmark Survey Report packs all the information that you need
for management compensation benchmarking in your A/E firm in an easy-to-read format. We cover everything
from healthcare costs to fringe benefits, salaries, and bonus amounts for 18 management roles working in
private and government sectors.
You also get:
- Time allocation for projects, business development, and overtime by position
- Past and projected salary increases for partners/principals, managers, and more
- Projected bonus levels
- Personal time off and various perks for management positions
- Details on how compensation compares between positions
- Historical compensation trends over the past decade
- And much more …
Don’t go another day wondering if you got compensation benchmarking right in your firm. With this data at your side, you get confidence and peace-of-mind that you can’t get anywhere else.
Our data is broken down by firm size, firm type, and client type.
Peer group data is dependent on the number of participants for each position.
Participant version: PDF
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount