2018 Financial Performance and Best Practices Bundle
Benchmarking against mediocrity achieves mediocre results. Benchmarking against the best-in-class performers is what brings your firm’s growth potential to life.
With 360+ participants, PSMJ’s 2018 A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey Report drills down to detail on architecture and engineering firms just like yours! Even better, our 2018 Circle of Excellence Best Practices Benchmark Summary takes your benchmarking to the next level allowing you to compare your firm to the top 20% across 13 key performance indicators!
Your Financial Performance Benchmark Bundle includes:
- 2018 A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey Report
- 2018 A/E Circle of Excellence Best Practices Benchmark
Summary (21 pages)
Together, these powerful reports give you access to the industry’s best benchmark data on:
- Operating profit
- Labor utilization rate
- Target and achieved net payroll multiplier
- Direct labor costs per direct labor hour (including data by state)
- Operating overhead rate (includes data by state in FAR format)
- Bonus/Incentive payments as a percentage of direct labor
- Accounts receivable collection rate
- And so much more!
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount