Participant Discount - 2020 A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey Report
PSMJ’s 2020 A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey Report
The value-packed 2020 A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey Report contains more than 100 metrics that you can benchmark against, including:
- Operating profit
- Labor utilization rate
- Target and achieved net payroll multiplier
- Direct labor costs per direct labor hour (including data by state)
- Operating overhead rate (including data by state and in FAR format)
- Bonus/Incentive payments as a percentage of direct labor
- Accounts receivable collection rate
- Average work-in-process
- Return on equity
- Line of credit as a percentage of net revenue
- Current ratio (with and without deferred tax liabilities included)
- Net revenue backlog change from previous year (including data by state)
- Staff ratios, size change, and turnover rates
- Net revenue per total staff, technical staff, and other functional areas
- Key historical trends and insight
- And much more!
Go beyond the basics and get comprehensive detailed information that you can use. PSMJ’s financial performance survey data drills down to peer groups based on firm size, type, geographic location, and even client types and market sectors! Want to see how architecture or engineering firms focused on the private sector compare to those in the public sector? Find it here. Looking for data that is most relevant for your firm focused on the transportation sector versus the housing market? It is all here.
Our data is broken down by firm size, firm type, client type, region, and market sector.
Peer group data is dependent on the number of participants for each group.
Participant version: PDF
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount