Participant Discount - 2019 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report
PSMJ’s 2019 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report
The PSMJ 2019 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report provides detailed compensation data for 60 professional staff and technical positions as well as several support positions based simply on discipline and years of experience. With the comprehensive report, you can:
- Quickly compare your salary and bonus strategy to peers and competitors
- Determine how compensation compares between positions
- Integrate your compensation strategy with your overall operational/financial goals
This information-packed 2019 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report includes benchmarks such as:
- Base Salary
- Bonus Amounts
- Total Compensation
- Billing Rates
- Chargeable/Non-Chargeable Time Allocation
- Retirement Contributions
- Detailed Position Profiles
- And Much More!
Don’t go another day wondering if you got compensation benchmarking right in your firm. With this data at your side, you get confidence and peace-of-mind that you can’t get anywhere else.
Our data is broken down by firm size, region, and client type.
Peer group data is dependent on the number of participants for each position.
Participant version: PDF
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount