"I have been reading PSMJ for years. In terms of getting great ideas and helping my company prosper, it is the best business and project management publication in the AEC industry. I am continually sharing articles with my employees and using them as the focus of staff meetings and retreats. Keep up the great work."
Hans Berglund, AIA
BERGLUND ARCHITECTS, LLC
PSMJ applauds your efforts to push your A/E/C firm to the next level, put new strategies into action, and institute positive change. You know that one good idea can take your firm to that next level or overcome that lurking challenge—be it entering a new client market, grooming future leaders, increasing profits, or just about any other hurdle that may get in your firm’s way.
Now—become a PSMJ Member and join a community of successful and devoted architecture and engineering leaders who, just like you, are passionate about making their firms great. Every day they strive to boost profits, improve culture, and attract superior clients. And they have PSMJ by their side.
When you join PSMJ, you get these exclusive benefits to be more successful:
- Instant Answers. PSMJ members get access to the ONLY A/E Leadership Discussion Forum. Thousands of design firm leaders' strategies and solutions are only a click away—with discussions delivered right in your inbox! These are real challenges solved in real time.
- Actionable Content. Each of your 12 annual PSMJ issues are packed with at least 25 quick and easy-to-read solutions that your peers, colleagues, and competitors have already vetted.
- PSMJ’s Quarterly Market Forecast. Each quarter, you get business intelligence on which industry markets are hot and which are cooling. This is exclusive data coming directly to you from firms across the country.
- Special Reports. When a particular topic demands a deeper dive than can fit in a PSMJ issue, our team researches and writes in-depth studies and reports. These bonus features, on everything from recruiting to branch management and more, provide both high-level insights and granular data, so you can execute changes based on what the best-in-class firms are doing right now.
- Unlimited Access. Members get answers to their questions—each day. When you need to take a deep dive there are past articles, new reports, critical studies, and Ask the Experts.
Exclusive Membership Savings
- $100 OFF any event or training. You save $100 on the best events in the A/E/C industry. You can attend any in-person PSMJ seminar, boot camp, roundtable, or conference for less ... through this benefit alone, your membership can quickly pay for itself!
- 10% OFF. You save 10% on any book or manual purchase in our bookstore. This is proven advice backed by years of experience (excludes benchmark survey reports).
Our Members Love Us
PSMJ members tell us that there is no better way to stay on top of their game ... getting valuable new ideas from every issue. Here's what some recently had to say:
“PSMJ has been a very useful source in helping me grow and organize my company.”
— Julius Davis | President and CEO | VoltAir Consulting Engineers, LLC
“I really appreciate the newsletters. They are always timely, relevant to our industry and informative. A must read every month.”
— Chris Cook | President/CEO | Abonmarche
“I have found that both the newsletter and email forum have been very beneficial in seeing how other firms are handling issues, training employees and moving into the future of architecture.”
— Melissa Wood | Director of Operations | VCBO Architecture
“Having a PSMJ membership has been to be a definite advantage. The newsletter articles are timely, the discussion forums are interesting and informative. We have taken advantage of the PSMJ Project Management training session in-house, which proved to invaluable. If anyone is considering membership, don't hesitate. You will not be sorry.”
— Carol Reeser | Senior Associate | FMG Architects Inc.
“We appreciate the "insightful insights and current trends – always great content.”
— Joel Trexler | Principal | JPT Architects
Download a free issue of PSMJ HERE!
To listen to an an article from a recent issue, see below.