"We WILL get through this. You take care of your health, we'll help you take care of your A/E/C business."
-- Frank Stasiowski, FAIA, Founder and CEO, PSMJ Resources
JUST ADDED! JOIN PSMJ NOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WEEKLY LIVE A/E/C SENIOR EXECUTIVE BRIEFING BROADCASTS WITH FRANK STASIOWSKI FAIA, AND DAVID BURSTEIN, P.E.
Simply click "ADD TO CART" to start your PSMJ Membership. You'll get immediate access to this critically important LIVE discussion (THURSDAYS @ 1:00 PM ET) with two of the A/E/C industry's most respected advisors and analysts, plus so much more.
In these chaotic and uncertain times, PSMJ Resources stands with all members of the A/E/C industry, providing the data, community, and advice needed to guide your firm through to a brighter future.
This upcoming LIVE podcast, exclusively for PSMJ members, is just one of the benefits for overcoming both day-to-day and larger strategic challenges. If you're not a PSMJ Member, there's never been a better time to join.
Your PSMJ Membership package includes:
- Instant Answers. PSMJ members get access to the ONLY A/E Leadership Discussion Forum. Thousands of design firm leaders' strategies and solutions are only a click away—with discussions delivered right in your inbox! These are real challenges solved in real time.
- Actionable Content. Each of your 12 monthly PSMJ issues are packed with at least 25 quick and easy-to-read solutions that your peers, colleagues, and competitors have already vetted.
- PSMJ’s Quarterly Market Forecast. Each quarter, you get business intelligence on which industry markets are hot and which are cooling. This is exclusive data coming directly to you from firms across the country.
- Special Reports. When a particular topic demands a deeper dive than can fit in a PSMJ issue, our team researches and writes in-depth studies and reports. These bonus features, on everything from recruiting to branch management and more, provide both high-level insights and granular data, so you can execute changes based on what the best-in-class firms are doing right now.
- Unlimited Access. Members get answers to their questions—each day. When you need to take a deep dive there are past articles, new reports, critical studies, and Ask the Experts.
Exclusive Membership Savings
- $100 OFF any event or training. You save $100 on the best events in the A/E/C industry. You can attend any in-person PSMJ seminar, boot camp, roundtable, or conference for less ... through this benefit alone, your membership can quickly pay for itself!
- 10% OFF. You save 10% on any book or manual purchase in our bookstore. This is proven advice backed by years of experience (excludes benchmark survey reports).
Our Members Love Us
PSMJ members tell us that there is no better way to stay on top of their game ... getting valuable new ideas from all of their membership benefits. Here's what some recently had to say:
"I have been reading PSMJ for years. In terms of getting great ideas and helping my company prosper, it is the best business and project management publication in the AEC industry. I am continually sharing articles with my employees and using them as the focus of staff meetings and retreats. Keep up the great work."
— Hans Berglund, AIA | BERGLUND ARCHITECTS, LLC
“PSMJ has been a very useful source in helping me grow and organize my company.”
— Julius Davis | President and CEO | VoltAir Consulting Engineers, LLC
“I really appreciate the newsletters. They are always timely, relevant to our industry and informative. A must read every month.”
— Chris Cook | President/CEO | Abonmarche
“I have found that both the newsletter and email forum have been very beneficial in seeing how other firms are handling issues, training employees and moving into the future of architecture.”
— Melissa Wood | Director of Operations | VCBO Architecture
“Having a PSMJ membership has been to be a definite advantage. The newsletter articles are timely, the discussion forums are interesting and informative. We have taken advantage of the PSMJ Project Management training session in-house, which proved to invaluable. If anyone is considering membership, don't hesitate. You will not be sorry.”
— Carol Reeser | Senior Associate | FMG Architects Inc.
“We appreciate the "insightful insights and current trends – always great content.”
— Joel Trexler | Principal | JPT Architects
Download a free issue of PSMJ HERE!
To listen to an an article from a recent issue, see below.