Change Ahead: How Public Agencies and A/E Project Managers Can Build Better Post-Crisis Budgets_webinar
LIVE AND ONLINE: Thursday, May 14, 2020, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (ET)
With Mark De Clercq, Founder of Applied Asset Management Consultants
The COVID-19 crisis has turned municipal infrastructure budgets upside down with skyrocketing community response expenditures and a steep rise in unemployment just the beginning. Now is the time to test every infrastructure decision to see if it supports resiliency and sustainability objectives.
Using lessons hard-won from the Great Recession, you learn battle-tested strategies to optimize public agency funds and resources to close budget gaps and get projects back on track. Plus, you learn how effective alignment of organizational activity may enable municipalities to capitalize on potential Federal Capital infrastructure opportunities.
In this one-hour live webinar, you learn:
- Short-term concepts that focus on optimizing organizational activity.
- How to seize the opportunity to reconstruct organizational resiliency through contingency planning and risk in the context of post-COVID-19 crisis.
- What you need to do to get ‘ahead of the curve’ regarding potential long-term effects of how the public may view and use infrastructure.
- Ways to capitalize on investment opportunities in the event of a Federal Infrastructure investment.
This webinar is MUST-ATTEND is for Deputy City Managers, Public Services Directors, Public Works Directors, City Engineers, Department Managers, Asset Managers, Project Managers and engineering consultants who work with public agencies.
About the presenter:
Mark De Clercq is the founder and owner of Applied Asset Management Consultants, Inc. and has nearly 30 years of civil engineering, asset management, project management, forensics engineering and special project experience.
Prior to his current role, Mark was the City Engineer for over 10 years with the City of Grand Rapids, Michigan. During that period, Mark worked on a wide variety of initiatives and delivery of $70-$100M annual capital improvement program. Prior to that, Mark was a Senior Project Manager for Walker Parking Consultants; Project Engineer with Spicer Group; and a Heavy Industrial Structural Engineer with Lockwood, Jones, and Beals.
Mark is a registered professional engineer and holds a certification in Asset Management from the International body of the Institute of Asset Management.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS LIVE WEBINAR:
1. Click the "Add to Cart" button.
2. Check out by clicking the "Cart" link at the top of this page.
3. Watch your email inbox for your order confirmation.
4. Upon processing of your payment, PSMJ will send you a 2nd email with instructions and a link to join this webinar
This 90-minute webinar is FREE for PSMJ Members. Not a PSMJ Member yet? Join today to attend this webinar for free and access to many more great benefits!
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount