2018 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report
In good times or bad, flawed compensation models can wreak havoc on staff morale and cash flow. But, you don’t want to make critical salary adjustments or bring in new hires based on unvetted or irrelevant data.
In 2014, we added this staff compensation survey for one reason…our consultants just couldn’t find data to develop rock-solid and defensible strategies. What was out there was often unreliable and unvetted.
Only the best benchmarking data is:
- Vetted: Our data is gathered through an in-depth survey that is scrubbed against a series of error traps and reviewed from multiple angles for reasonableness
- Unbiased: Our data is provided by employers rather than employees. That means a higher degree of confidence that the salaries are current and accurate...not over- or under-stated to support an ulterior motive.
- Comprehensive: Our data is way more than just simple salaries. This report digs deep into cash and non-cash components to give you the full picture.
The PSMJ 2018 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report provides detailed compensation data for 48 professional staff and technical positions as well as several support positions based simply on discipline and years of experience.
With the PSMJ 2018 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report, you can:
- Quickly compare your salary and bonus strategy to peers and competitors
- Determine how compensation compares between positions
- Integrate your compensation strategy with your overall operational/financial goals
This information-packed 2018 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report includes benchmarks such as:
- Base Salary
- Bonus Amounts
- Total Compensation
- Billing Rates
- Chargeable/Non-Chargeable Time Allocation
- Retirement Contributions
- Detailed Position Profiles
- And Much More!
Don’t go another day wondering if you got compensation benchmarking right in your firm. With this data at your side, you get confidence and peace-of-mind that you can’t get anywhere else.
Publisher: PSMJ Resources, Inc.
Date Published: 2018
Number of Pages: 548 pages
Format: Hardcopy & PDF
If you are interested in past years versions of this survey please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 965-0055.