2018 A/E Financial Management Benchmark Survey Report/Benchmark Tool Bundle
Only the highest quality data can help you to make the highest quality strategic decisions.
Unless you don’t have a single competitor, you need to be benchmarking your A/E firm’s financial and operating performance. Where do you excel and where do you fall short compared to architecture or engineering firms of similar size, type, or market sector served? Do your strategic initiatives deliver the results you expect? How fast is cash being collected in the industry today? How chargeable should your staff be and are you carrying too much labor overhead?
Save $100 when you bundle!
PSMJ’s 2018 A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey Report puts the answers to these questions (and many more!) at your fingertips. No other product contains the detailed information that your architecture or engineering firm needs to thrive in today’s economy. In fact, we use a variety of key performance metrics from this report to select PSMJ’s prestigious Circle of Excellence, an elite group of the industry’s most successful firms!
Only the best benchmarking data is:
- Vetted. Our data is gathered through an in-depth survey that is scrubbed against a series of error traps and reviewed from multiple angles for reasonableness.
- Unbiased. Our data is provided by hundreds of independent sources. That means a higher degree of confidence that the information is current and accurate.
- Comprehensive. Our data is way more than just simple financial stats. This report digs deep with key operating metric data and ratios you can’t find anywhere else.
TOOL COMBO: Our Popular Benchmarking Tool To Make Your Analysis Easy!
Loaded with key data from PSMJ’s 2018 A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey, it is set up in easy-to-use MS Excel spreadsheets. You can:
- Select the peer group you want to benchmark your firm against (including overall results, staff size, market, or top performers).
- Quickly compare your performance using Key Benchmarks such as Operating Profits, Net Revenue, and more.
- Opt for a deeper dive looking at benchmarks in areas such as Profits, Income, Costs, and more.
Once you enter your own firm's data, you can compare your firm's financial performance to that of your peers. And the tool automatically generates the charts and graphs you need to be ready for key meetings with your leadership groups.
Add the 2018 Financial Performance Benchmark Tool to your purchase and take action to drive success faster!
Publisher: PSMJ Resources, Inc.
Date Published: 2018
Number of Pages: 329 pages
Price: $886.00 (You Save $100)
If you are interested in past years versions of this survey please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 965-0055.