2018 A/E/C Firm U.S. Market Forecast
Uncertainty looms again for the U.S. economy and the A/E/C industry as 2018 approaches. The Great Recession is a bad memory and most firms and markets have rebounded to at least their previous levels of growth and prosperity, but knowing—and planning for—what’s to come is more challenging than ever.
This is why it’s important to have as much information and insight as you can at your fingertips—the kind you’ll find in PSMJ’s 2018 A/E/C Firm U.S. Market Forecast. This crucial planning tool includes:
- Dozens of interviews with leaders and experts in the markets served by architects, engineers, environmental consultants and contractors.
- An analysis of ten top industry trends (and what they mean to you)
- A recap of 2017 from the industry’s and the nation’s perspective
- The U.S. economic outlook for 2018
- Discussion of passed, pending and potential legislation that could affect the A/E/C industry in 2018
- A look at the most promising international markets and regions
- The 2018 forecast for more than 30 major markets and submarkets
- Rankings of the hottest and coldest markets for 2018
- An appendix full of website links, article titles and other resources for you to consult and use in your own research and analysis
The 2018 Forecast offers a careful balance of detailed narrative, quantitative and qualitative data, and insider insight. Our format is easier to follow than other research publications; you won’t find yourself lost in endless irrelevant and out-of-context streams of numbers. The 2018 Forecast has more tables, graphics and charts to help frame the history and outlook for each market sector.
PSMJ’s 2018 Forecast also contains far more of the owner’s perspective, giving A/E/C firm principals and marketers a truer sense of direction than you get by simply relying on generalist economists, researchers and peers. You get the scoop straight from the source.
In addition to providing you with a comprehensive overview of each market sector and its outlook for 2018 (and beyond), this document offers readers bold ideas and strategic initiatives to improve on overall performance next year. It is less a market research publication than it is a planning tool.
Publisher: PSMJ Resources, Inc.
Date Published: 2017
Number of Pages: 285 pages
Format: Hardcopy & PDF