FINANCIAL AND VALUATION BUNDLE: 2017 A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey Report and Valuation Survey
Includes the most up-to-date, comprehensive financial and valuation data available, anywhere.
If you are tasked with setting strategic growth plans, these reports offer a foundation for developing strategies for greater profitability and growth. When it comes to setting up a firm’s equity for stock transactions, M&A planning, or other approaches to grow, this bundle offers the latest, most complete benchmarking data.
2017 A/E Valuation Survey:
- 100% of these cases are post-recession data indicative of today’s market conditions.
- More than 40 years of PSMJ’s architecture and engineering industry experience and intellectual capital drives how we developed and built this report.
- We don’t just give you multiples and leave. This report includes specific guidance on how to use this data to value your firm.
- Every case study includes both internal and external valuation data, key benchmark information sorted by firm type, firm size, client type, and lower quartile, median, and upper quartile multiples.
- This analysis is simpler and easier to use than any other valuation resource available in the marketplace today!
2017 A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey Report:
- Vetted. Our data is gathered through an in-depth survey that is scrubbed against a series of error traps and reviewed from multiple angles for reasonableness.
- Unbiased. Our data is provided by hundreds of independent financial experts. That means a higher degree of confidence that the information is current and accurate…not over- or under-stated to support an ulterior motive.
- Comprehensive. Our data is way more than just simple financial stats. This report digs deep with key operating metric data and ratios you can’t find anywhere else.