2013 A/E Fees & Pricing Benchmark Survey Report
Maximizing revenue in this economy is a challenge!
How do your A/E firm’s billing rates compare to architecture and engineering firms of similar size, type, or market sector served? Is more work being awarded by sole source or bid/competition? Do the results differ when working with public versus private architecture and engineering clients? What hit rate should you expect? These and many other questions are answered in PSMJ’s 2013 A/E Fees & Pricing Benchmark Survey.
With the 2013 A/E Fees & Pricing Benchmark Survey, you can:
- Research high, low, and median hourly billing rates for 17 typical architectural and engineering positions
- Discover the ways price impacts how work is awarded
- Compare results between firms that service the government sector vs. the private sector
- Consider historical trends over the past decade
The value-packed 2013 A/E Fees & Pricing Benchmark Survey includes hundreds of metrics, such as:
- Comparative billing rates
- Contract and fee types
- Bidding/price competitions
- Business development effectiveness
- Go/No-go processes on proposal submissions
- Government pricing data
- Work performed by fee basis
… and much, MUCH more!
Remember, the 2013 A/E Fees & Pricing Benchmark Survey Report gives you the most current and complete pricing and fees data available for the architectural/engineering industry, whether you work on private or government projects. Use this information to benchmark billing rates for multiple staff positions, get the pulse on the competitive bidding landscape, benchmark your Business Development success rate, and maximize contract negotiations with clients.
Participate and save 40%! For more information on participating in next year’s survey, click here.
Publisher: PSMJ Resources, Inc.
Date Published: 2013
Number of Pages: 168 pages
Availability: In Stock