Frank Stasiowski, FAIA, is an expert advisor to A/E/C firms worldwide. He is available for interviews on a multitude of hot-issue topics:
- Value pricing strategy
- Combating downward pressure on fees
- Fighting commoditization
- Succession planning
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Ownership transition planning
- Project management tips and challenges
- Writing winning proposals
- The future of the A/E/C industry
Biography and Photo
For a biography and professional photo of Mr. Stasiowski, click here.
Quick Facts about Frank Stasiowski, FAIA
- Thirty-five years of experience in the A/E/C industry
- Advisor to top design and construction firms in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Switzerland, and Australia
- International speaker and Futurist
- Founder and President of PSMJ Resources, Inc.
- Licensed architect and MBA holder
- Author and publisher of hundreds of books and resources on the A/E/C Industry
PSMJ Resources, Inc.
10 Midland Avenue
Newton, MA 02459