A/E/C Mergers & Acquisitions Roundtable
Program Format: Live/Instructor-Led
Program Length: Two Days
Avg. Attendee Rating: 4.8/5.0
Registration Status: No current dates and locations. Click here to be notified of future dates.
“Excellent roundtable. I gained more insight than anticipated, and with subjects not considered before.”
- Dean Niese, COO, Mannik & Smith Group
Whether you are on the buying side or the selling side, entering into a merger or acquisition can be a very risky bet. Even a seemingly small oversight or error in judgement can lead to a million-dollar mistake. Here just a few mistakes firm leaders have made that cost their firms dearly because they did not attend this program.
1. Paid 2x fair market value for an acquisition because the buyer was using a flawed valuation formula
2. Structured an earnout that was so complicated only a judge could figure it out (and, unfortunately, she did!)
3. Lost a key rainmaker because of poorly-timed and sloppy transaction announcements to staff
4. Missed a great acquisition because one shareholder thought "all deals are bad deals"
5. Only pursued companies that were actively for sale because "they were the easiest to close"
6. Had to dump money into the acquisition to fund operations because the buyer missed serious problems in due diligence
7. Got focused on selling for the highest price that the seller agreed to lousy terms that netted lower after-tax proceeds
Every ounce of our A/E/C Mergers & Acquisitions Roundtable is driven by proven experience and the latest strategies for structuring win-win transactions… from finding the right fit all the way through to implementing a successful integration strategy.
Over two days of instruction, real-world case studies, and interactive exercises, just some of the topics that we'll cover include:
UPCOMING 2017 DATES/LOCATIONS
No current dates and locations. Click here to be notified of future dates.
Our early-bird pricing makes it easy to save a few bucks on your registration and reserve a spot before a program fills up. Here's how it works:
- When you register 30 or more days before a program date, you SAVE $100!
Our interactive Roundtable format – with smaller groups and more open discussion – is designed to cover the issues that matter most to you. But, if you are looking for an experienced more tailored to you and your organization where your entire leadership team can get on the same page, check out our in-house training program options here.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This Roundtable is AIA CES-registered to provide this content. This Roundtable earns you up to 13 LU Hours, CEUs, or PDHs. Not all state and licensing boards accept these programs for learning units. PSMJ is a registered provider with the Florida Board of Professional Engineers (provider #0007694). PSMJ is a registered provider with the Florida Board of Landscape Architects (provider #0002844 course #0007693). For more information, please contact our education team at (617) 965-0055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 1 - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Day 2 - 8:00am - 3:30pm
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS
A block of sleeping rooms is reserved for PSMJ Roundtable attendees at each location. To secure our negotiated group rate, please make your hotel reservation (not included with your Roundtable registration fee) before the cut-off date and be sure to mention that you are attending PSMJ's A/E/C Mergers & Acquisitions Roundtable. Complete hotel information, including room rates and cut-off dates, can be found here.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Do you have any questions about this Roundtable? Contact our education team at (617) 965-0055 or email@example.com.