2017 A/E/C HR Summit
North America's largest annual event focused on A/E/C HR management!
April 19-21, 2017
New Orleans, LA
In today’s fast-changing and competitive landscape for architecture and engineering firms, the role of HR is becoming more strategic and more critical than ever before. You need the latest thinking on finding the best talent, a solid grasp on emerging trends in ongoing learning, the most innovative and effective approaches to performance management, and much more.
Of course, there are ample opportunities to access new ideas through webinars, seminars, books, etc. But, there is only one place to learn, network, and engage with hundreds of A/E/C HR professionals and senior-level firm leaders just like you. There is only one event that will leave you energized and excited about the evolving role of HR and what you can do NOW to shape the future of your organization.
Get ready for two action-packed days in New Orleans. Focused specifically on the A/E/C space, PSMJ and The Employee Engagement Group are hosting our 2017 A/E/C HR Summit on April 19th-21st in New Orleans.
What's New for 2017?
Of course, we’ve developed this program to ensure that every minute of your valuable time is well-spent. And, you can be sure that we won’t put you to sleep with one PowerPoint presentation after another! This program is packed with data, with real case studies, and with plenty of time to network, relax and have fun with fellow attendees! But, we've also added a few new and exciting plans for 2017:
- Break it up with our Re-imagination Laboratories. Ready for a break from the mundane? These "unconference" sessions are open facilitated discussions where you and other attendees decide on the topics and then LEAD those discussions.
- Select from more breakout sessions. Because we received so many great speaking submissions and there are so many topics to cover, we've added a third set of concurrent breakout sessions. That means you can choose from three sessions instead of two...be sure to bring your colleagues this year so you don't miss a thing!
- Don't miss some inspiring and eye-opening keynotes. Along with the always-popular keynotes from Bob Kelleher and Dave Burstein, we're pleased to announce the addition of best-selling author Dr. Bob Nelson delivering Beyond the Paycheck: The Rewards of Recognition and Kenneth Smith of T. Baker Smith with How to Involve HR in Your Firm's Strategic Planning Process.
- Get ready to re-imagine. Our theme for 2017 is RE-IMAGINE: YOUR ROLE, YOUR FIRM, YOUR FUTURE. This means we'll be stretching your thinking about what to expect from HR in the future but also feeding that hunger for strategies and tactics you can implement once you get back to the office.
- Have some fun in New Orleans! Join fellow attendees and speakers to check out historic taverns, take a walking tour of the city, and take part in some of the other fun events we have planned for you.
What makes the A/E/C HR Summit different?
Beyond selecting speakers with proven experience and an engaging story to share, this is a unique opportunity because we are 100% A/E/C-focused. Every ounce of this Summit is designed around the industry-specific issues that A/E/C HR professionals face every day.
You are sure to leave the 2017 A/E/C HR Summit with new ideas, new energy, new business contacts, and more.
Is the A/E/C HR Summit just for HR professionals?
Not at all! What started out as a gathering of primarily A/E/C HR professionals eight years ago has grown to become way more than that today. As issues surrounding employee engagement, recruiting, performance management, compensation and more have become more pressing for an A/E/C firm's entire leadership team, this event has blossomed into the go-to gathering of anyone thinking there is more that their firm could be doing to achieve best-in-class status on HR challenges.
Don't forget about our Pre-Summit Workshops!
Looking to get even more value out of the 2017 A/E/C HR Summit? Check out the details below on our pre-conference workshops set for April 19th that give you a chance to take a deep dive into some of the most pressing challenges facing today's A/E/C firm leaders.
REMINDER: EARLY-BIRD PRICING (SAVE $300) ENDS FEBRUARY 28th!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?