2017 A/E Valuation Survey
Don’t roll the dice on your firm’s stock price.
Arriving at a valuation of your A/E firm’s equity for stock transactions, M&A planning, or other strategic and growth planning may seem like an easy task…but stop right there. Every year, flawed multiples or misguided valuation formulas costs A/E firm owners millions of dollars when it comes to buying or selling stock.
Here’s why. Because most valuation surveys base their data on invalidated self-reported data they may not be consistent with actual transactions and vetted data.
PSMJ’s 2017 A/E Valuation Survey is based 100% on more than 100 ACTUAL valuations performed by PSMJ’s valuation experts over the past five years.
Every single data point that drives this survey is real and vetted. No self-reported data. Plus, you get dozens of case studies with detailed insight into the value of firms just like yours.
Turn to PSMJ’s 2017 A/E Valuation Survey when you need to:
- Put more money in your pocket. Don’t overpay for the firms you buy.
- Stand up to buyers. You KNOW your firm is worth more, now you’ll have facts.
- Strike the right balance. Fairly compensate stakeholders without undervaluing your firm.
- Make regret-free decisions. Move ahead and make decisions with confidence.
For more than 40 years, PSMJ has worked with architecture and engineering firms of all shapes and sizes (and helped fix many valuations gone awry). When there’s a lot riding on your decisions, rest assured you are using the A/E industry’s most reliable valuation data.
Here are just a few reasons why so many A/E firm leaders trust PSMJ’s A/E Valuation Survey:
- 100% of these cases are post-recession data indicative of today’s market conditions.
- More than 40 years of PSMJ’s architecture and engineering industry experience and intellectual capital drives how we developed and built this report.
- We don’t just give you multiples and leave. This report includes specific guidance on how to use this data to value your firm.
- Every case study includes both internal and external valuation data, key benchmark information sorted by firm type, firm size, client type, and lower quartile, median, and upper quartile multiples.
- This analysis is simpler and easier to use than any other valuation resource available in the marketplace today!
This report contains equity valuation multiples based on:
- Book Value
- and more
While it doesn’t replace a formal and professional valuation opinion, this proven and reliable information gives you the confidence that you need to benchmark your valuation formula, to put a stake in the ground on what your firm is worth, and to keep your ownership transition plan or acquisition strategy moving forward.
Want to take a peek inside? Check out the Table of Contents to see what you get in this survey.
Publisher: PSMJ Resources, Inc.
Date Published: 2017
Number of Pages: 192
Availability: In Stock
Format: PDF or Hardcopy
Pre-Sale Price: $597