2016 A/E Management Compensation Benchmark Survey Report
Compensation continues to be a hot topic this year!
Our data is broken down by firm size, firm type, client type, and market sector*
*peer group data is dependent on # of participants for each position
Compensation is a hot topic firm leaders position to not only keep their key staff but also to attract high performing employees! Are you paying too much or too little? Total compensation includes cash and non-cash components and PSMJ’s 2016 A/E Management Compensation Benchmark Survey Report can provide you with comprehensive industry data on setting up a compensation plan that includes everything from healthcare costs to fringe benefits, salaries, and bonus amounts for 18 management roles working in private and government sectors.
With the 2016 A/E Management Compensation Benchmark Survey Report, you can:
- Quickly compare your salary and compensation strategy to peers and competitors in the architecture and engineering industry
- Determine how compensation compares between positions
- Integrate your compensation strategy with your overall operational/financial goals
- Consider historical trends over the past decade
This information-packed 2016 A/E Management Compensation Benchmark Survey Report includes benchmarks you can’t find anywhere else, such as:
- Salary increases for the previous year
- Summary of time allocation for projects, business development, and overtime by position
- Projected salary increases for partners/principals, managers, professionals, technical staff, and more
- Projected bonus levels
- Compensation, days off, and various perks for management positions
- And MUCH more …
With the report, you can compare your base salary, bonus, and total compensation strategy to peers and competitors AND determine how compensation compares between positions.
Get full compensation profiles for key management positions in your architectural and engineering firm!
Together, PSMJ’s 2016 A/E Staff Compensation and Management Compensation Benchmark Survey Reports provide the critical information you need to analyze your firm’s compensation strategy.
Participate & Save 40% for 2017! For more information on participating in our surveys, click here.
Publisher: PSMJ Resources, Inc.
Date Published: 2016
Number of Pages: 350
Availability: April 2016
Format: PDF or Hardcopy