2015 A/E Bonus & Benefits Benchmark Survey (Published every other year)
The concept of Employer Brand places renewed focus on the importance of talent as an asset, versus an expense.
How do your architecture and engineering firm’s bonus and benefit plans contribute to your Employer Brand? Do larger bonuses really lead to higher retention rates? What types of bonuses are your peers in the A/E industry using to engage their staff and which performance factors influence incentive payments? These and many other questions are answered in PSMJ’s 2015 A/E Bonus & Benefits Benchmark Survey.
With the 2015 A/E Bonus & Benefits Benchmark Survey, you can:
- Quickly identify how your benefits compare to your peers in the architecture and engineering industry
- Develop a top-notch bonus strategy to keep employee morale and motivation high
- Integrate your benefit and bonus plans with your overall operational/financial goals
The value- and information-packed 2015 A/E Bonus & Benefits Benchmark Survey includes countless metrics you can’t find anywhere else, such as:
- Common types of incentive compensation plans
- Cash incentive plan costs and payments
- Annual performance bonus plans
- Measures of bonus plan satisfaction
- Employee turnover results
- Staff turnover analysis
- Flextime policies and benefits
- Telecommuting policies and benefits
And SO much more …
Remember, the PSMJ 2015 A/E Bonus & Benefits Benchmark Survey Report provides insight into the various types of incentive bonus plans and other employee benefits provided by firms in the architecture and engineering industry. It will help you quickly identify how your benefits compare to your peers and competitors AND develop a top-notch incentive/bonus strategy to keep employee morale and motivation high.
Participate and save 40%! For more information on participating in our surveys next year, click here.
Publisher: PSMJ Resources, Inc.
Date Published: 2015
Number of Pages: 310
Availability: In Stock
Format: PDF or Hardcopy